Skip to content
Introduction to indivial skills management
- Step 1- What is Skills Management?
- Step 2- The Quantified Self.
- Step 3- Skills Management in Action.
- Step 4- Build and Test Drive Your Own Skills Management tool.
- Step 5- Start Managing Your Skills Today!
- A Skill to get skilled.
- Why skills management?
- Learning from business strategy.
- Skills management framework.
- How to operationalize skills.
- What is your T.S.S. (Total Skillset Score)?
- Meet J.A.F.A.R., the skills manager.
- Job excellence.
- Job enhancement.
- Job diversification.
- Using radar (“Spider”) graphs for competency analysis.
- Identify the training needs.
- Design concrete targets for effective professional development.
- Test your knowledge.
- Evaluate your progress against the individual skills management framework.
- Boost confidence in your ability to get skilled.